Hi All!
Well, it would seem I've jumped on the band wagon and started my very own Disney related blog. I just hope that by doing so I am not tempting fate, seeing as I haven't actually been offered a place on the Disney programme yet!
I've officially applied to go on Disney's Cultural Representative Programme in Walt Disney World, Florida. So far I've submitted my application and had my phone interview with Jason (a very cool dude!) and am now waiting to hear whether or not they want to see me at the face-to-face interview in Hammersmith in March. I can tell you, I only had my interview on Saturday but have been tentatively checking my emails every 5 minutes to see if I've been invited to the f2f!
Lots of people have asked me what this programme is about and why I want to do it and my answer to that is that I am in love with Disney! Since going to WDW for the first time in 1992 I have constantly tried to persuade my family that they want to go back, again and again and again....well, you get the picture! It's got to be one of the most magical and fun places to work in the whole world, plus it means I can live in the warm sunshine for a whole year!
If I'm lucky enough to get on the programme I will be living in the Disney area with hundreds of other cast members (that's what Disney staff are called) from all sorts of different countries. In fact the 11 countries which are represented in EPCOT, which coincidentally is where I would be working! I could be placed in either food & beverage or merchandise and when I'm not working I'll have the chance to play in the parks, yippeeeeeeee!
Of course, none of this is actually definite yet as I've not been offered a position, but I'm ever hopeful and will keep you posted! In the meantime, if you'd like to know more about the programme have a look at www.wdwip.com.
Brand New Blog!
13 years ago

1 comment:
all very exciting and looking forward to seeing you dressed up as a milkmaid !!!xxx
Post a Comment