Well, it's nearly time for my interview in London and the nerves are starting to kick in! I'm mostly excited and have been on the WDWIP forums talking to people about what to wear and the types of questions might come up in our interviews. However I am a little worried because there seem to be a lot of people going for interviews the day after me but not very many on the same day! Hopefully there are others out there somewhere.
I'm very proud of how prepared I am, I've been to the station and bought my return train ticket to London (not bad at £28!) and have bought a snazy folder to put all of my important documents in. I considered buying a Mickey Mouse folder but decided it may be overkill! That, and the fact that the Disney folders were about tripple the price of my the folder I actually bought.
Tomorrow's challenge is to go shopping to find some "professional attire" which I have been requested to wear. As I am a uni student, my wardrobe is full of hoodies, jeans and basic t-shirts so I don't really think any of these really equates to being "professional"!? My plan is to go to Next (or New Look if I decide to save my pennies!) and get some nice, smart trousers and a crisp shirt. I'm not one for wearing a suit jacket so I think I wil just wear a smart cardigan instead. Hopefully this will be ok.
I think that's it for now, I just have to contact a few friends who live in London and ask if they want to meet up (you know who you are), but other than that I'mall sorted! I'll post again next week once I've had my day of London fun. I just can't believe how quickly this all seems to be happening. Hopefully the interview will be great and I will be able to keep this blog going for the next year or so!
Brand New Blog!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment