Saturday, May 3, 2008

I am NOT a criminal!

Hi All,

Just a quick update....

My CRB check has come back to me really quickly, (they say to allow 4 weeks but it was much quicker than that!) and luckily they didn't seem to find any outstanding warrants for my arrest so it looks like I'm all clear. I am officially not a criminal!

Other than that I've been looking for flights and think I've decided on which one to go for. There seem to be quite a few of us going on the same flight which will be good as it means a chance to get to know each other before we arrive in Orlando.

I've already been chatting to loads of Disney people who are going out there at various times during the year. Everyone is so friendly and happy to chat, it makes me want to get over there even sooner! Luckily the summer is approaching and I'm going to Florida for my holiday!

That's it for now xx

No comments: