.jpg)
Me and Sam, a really nice girl working in Merch who is unfortunately leaving soon : (
These are some of the shops in the UK Pavillion
The Rose and Crown Pub / Restaurant
Me and the Sports Shop - a miniature Hampton Court Palace!
Epcot - this park I'll be working in.jpg)
.jpg)
Well, I've just returned from a two week holiday in Florida which was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I was fortunate enough to meet loads of UK Cast Members, although most of them finish their contracts before I get there which is a bit of a bummer. But I did meet a really nice guy called Luke, who promised my parents he would look after me! I also have to mention Colin who was lovely and will be there when I start working, but he's in food and I'm in merchandise...at the moment.
We had a fantastic meal at the UK's restaurant, The Rose and Crown, and were seated right on the waterfront so we had a great view of the Illuminations fireworks. The best view I have ever had! I was really impressed with the meal, it was much better than I was imagining and the servers were great at their jobs. Our server Lynsey was really friendly and after the meal we were the last people to leave because a load of the servers were just chatting with us for ages! If any of you are reading this, thanks, I really appreciated all your advice!
I could go on and on with all the details of my holiday but that would be boring so I've added some pictures of the UK Pavillion, my home for 12 months from December. Enjoy!
.jpg)

1 comment:
I like the pictures
Post a Comment