Wednesday, July 2, 2008

5 MONTHS TODAY!

5 MONTHS TODAY!!
I thought I'd mark this momentous occassion by posting some sparkly fireworks pics...



.
Yes that's right people, in 5 months time I will be moving into my new apartment in Florida, wooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo! I am officially VERY excited now and can't wait until the time finally comes to move across the pond. The hardest thing is chatting to all my new Disney friends and talking about the plans that we all have for our time over there. It just makes me want to up and leave right now. Also I know of several people going out there in July and September who I will miss talking to whilst they are away and playing in the parks. But I'm sure we'll all catch up when I finally make it to WDW in December.
However, before moving away I still have lots to do. Such as turning 21 (next week, yay!), booking a flight, sorting medical insurance, working and saving my pennies, selling my car, graduating from uni (hopefully) and all sorts of other mundane things. At least I already have my suitcases bought and know that I can pack A LOT into them!
Anyways, I think that's it for now, I just wanted to share my excitement with you all at having passed the 6 month mark and finally got to a more sensible date!

No comments: