..........................................78 to be exact!! Wow, I cannot believe how quickly time is flying by. I thought that my 8 month wait would be a nightmare but it hasn't been at all. It seems even more strange that some of the friends I have made over the past few months have just started their programmes in WDW this past week. I can remember talking to them about how long they had to go and suddenly they're all there!
I have been having second thoughts once again about my role. I am currently placed in merchcandise but am thinking of making the move to food & beverage. There are a couple of people who would like to do the opposite, so a swap could be quite straight forward. I have been talking to some of my Disney friends, in both roles, to get a better idea of what it is that they do and which role they fell is best to work in. I still have a few months to decide so I am not going to rush into anything.
Other than that, I am still working as a temp. I have never had so many random and odd jobs as I have had as a temp! It's quite interesting but also I seem to be far too efficient as I am getting my work done too quickly. There are officially 3 of us on my flight now; Me, Claire and Sam. It's going to be so much fun, and meeting the others at the airport the next day will be great!
As you can tell I am still very excited about moving, but I must admit my first anxieties have started to kick in now. Firstly about one person in particular who I know I will miss more than I initially thought, and also I had my first Disney-related bad dream last night which made me feel a little worried. But I blame the fact that I am ill, drugged up and was sleeping in a room full of vapour rub fumes last night! It will all be fine in the end......................
Brand New Blog!
13 years ago

2 comments:
Hey Kristy. I did not know you had a blog here. This is Nykki. We are arriving the same date. I will have to watch your journal. :)
You got your first Disney related bad dream. I hate those. I have had two I think. The first one was about getting there and the rooms were so small you could hardly move. LOL. And the second one was that I got there and was having so much fun I forgot to sign in and so was going to be sent back home. That was horrible.
Glad to see someone with the same start date as me with a journal going. Time sure is going fast. Almost only 2 months. It is scary it used to be 296 days away.
hello topsy
Post a Comment